Adeyinka Alaseyori Biography, Songs, Age, Husband, Contact
Adeyinka Akinyemi popularly refereed to as Adeyinka Alaseyori is an accountant by profession and a Gospel music minister by virtue of Gods calling over her life. Started music professional in 2012. Her mandate is to bring down the hand of God through praise and minister healing and salvation to souls. By the grace of God she has two albums to her credit titled: Alaabo mi and Alaseyori Mi (being her first album and from it her stage name was carved).
Through the year, she has been able to carve an niche for her ministry with various soul lifting songs, one of them titled “He Made A Way”
Her life has been an interesting journey with God and with so much joy she like to welcome you all on board with her to fly the praise of God even higher.
Adeyinka Alaseyori Background
- State Of Origin: Ondo City Nigeria
- Secondary Education: Methodist girls high school yaba Lagos
- Tertiary Education: Lagos state Polythenic
- Marital Status: Married
Adeyinka Alaseyori Contacts
- Phone number: 0802 660 3223
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: https://africori.to/arojinle
- Facebook Page: https://web.facebook.com/OfficialAdeyinkaAlaseyori